silentheroes.se Forum Index silentheroes.se
A mod for Battlefield 1942 and World in Conflict

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Fri Nov 28, 2014 07:37
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Information
Movie of PGM being fired from heli. [Eng]
Moderators: Team SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
unwanted
Team SH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 19:40    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Czar wrote:
Another question, just to get it out of my head, although I believe I know the answer:

The TOWs that will be launched in the final version will not be Player Guided Missiles, right?

The TOW will be a Player Guided Missile ... But it will behave as TOW not a small airplane ... so you wont be able to shoot a TOW around corners and there by rule the battlefield .. You still have to have clear sight to the target ..

ICQ Number 
I.W.A..Dr.Johan[SWE]
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 20:45    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Another question :-)

It was the co-pilot thas was controlling the "uggla", right?
Was he sitting in the chopper all the time?
Why i ask is because his nametag was on the uggla all the time, when it crasched, did he died?

Sir Basil
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 21:00    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Now i have finaly watched it.
Great work!!!!

But i must say, unless those crashes inte mountainsidedes and bridges where intentional, then the pilot still needs some training on it 8)

And should it really be able to go through trees...

ICQ Number 
Jimbo(Swe)
Team SH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 21:03    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

The answer is: Yes, yes and no. Smile
The whole point with this movie was to show that another person (than the driver/pilot) in a vehicle can control a pgm. When the pgm "dies", the co-pilot just "go back" to the vehicle.

kaffekokarn
VIP Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 22:13    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

At last I watch it, great. Can´t wait intill I can fly that robot 8)

Spread IT!!!
Tud
New-spawned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 03:07    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

All right guys but the PGM-pilot returns as pilot in the copter ? This must be the main position in the copter. So what happens if someone else is piloting ?

I guess he can't come back as copilot..?.?.

Whatever, that's really great work. Wink
unwanted
Team SH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 03:13    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Its not the pilot that is shooting the "Ugglan" soon to be TOW .. its the CoPilot ... And he returns to hes position even though pos01 is empty ...

ICQ Number 
Tud
New-spawned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 03:40    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Yeah I understood the CO-PILOT in the copter actually shoots the PGM but I used to believe that after the explosion, the PGM-pilot was coming back to the Pilot-place of the copter without any alternative. Indeed, I guess the pilot control is the main control in the copter, no ?
unwanted
Team SH

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 03:46    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

The pilot is the only one who can controll the chopper and after the Copilots missile is used he returns to hes seat ... even though the pilot seat is empty ..So the main problem that was the issue before is solved and we have no lag what so ever that comes from the pgm and when its shoot ..Its been tested with high ping and worked flawless ... thank god for that ..... Smile

ICQ Number 
Cochrane
New-spawned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 22:38    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

The way it is in the version I play seems to be rather tricky. If I understand it right only the player on seat 1 can fire the missile so this is the reason why the pilot is on place 2, right?

Anyhow, I think it is great. The Helicopters are sure among the best of all I've ever tried.

-=Flaming Seagull=-
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 21:47    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

So what will happen if there are more than two people in the HKP9, the gunner fires a missile, and while the missile is still in the air the third person in the HKP9 switches to the gunner seat? Will the gunner just return to one of the other open slots, or will there be *strange and unusual* side-effects?
Sir Basil
VIP Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 21:59    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

My guess is that the third person can´t switch to the gunners seat
ICQ Number 
Karolinen
New-spawned

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 02:59    Post subject: Ugglan   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Tja

Tänkte bara kolla hur det ligger till med Ugglan nu, är projektet nedlagt eller väntar man fortfarade på en bra bana att lägga in den på?

Väntar med spänning tills de dyker upp på riktigt ialla fall =)

Tack för mig
Zarkow
Team SH Leader

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 07:27    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Det finns inte något användningsområde sofar, vilket gjort att den inte är fullt klar. (Col-mesh är inte ordnad till rätt mat-id, flygfysiken inte avslutad osv.)

Page 2 of 2 [29 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Information
Jump to: