silentheroes.se Forum Index silentheroes.se
A mod for Battlefield 1942 and World in Conflict

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Wed Jul 30, 2014 23:14
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Information
SH 1.1RC1-VIP movie released for all.
Moderators: Team SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Zarkow
Team SH Leader

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 19:56    Post subject:  SH 1.1RC1-VIP movie released for all.   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Some days before the VIP-beta was released the VIPs also got a first glimpse of some of the new things in SH 1.1 for BF42 via a small movie.

Time has now come for that movie to be released for all to see.

To download the movie, please visit: http://www.silentheroes.se/getfile.php?id=54 (63.4MB)

Can you spot what is new?

supaman
Support-gunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 00:49    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Very nice vid. Havent played SH for a long time but now im allready trying to find my BF42 cd´s. Thanks to everyone in the SH team for making 1.1 possible. I never believed that the mod was going to get to this stage when i played the first version. Awsome work and thanks for making a version that really is final and not giving up just bcus it lost players (like DICE/EA probably would have done Razz)! Very Happy
EmBra
VIP Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 01:46    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

I know some things that are new and can be seen in this movie... But I have had some time to lurk them out Wink Not all of them are obvious Very Happy

Czar
IFAV

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 02:07    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Hmm... Well, apart from the bloody obvious things I can hear, and that one nice little thing I can see, I dunno what else is new. Don't care particularly either, I like figuring things out as I go, keeps me on my toes.
Det är inte Lett, men det är Balt.
Farks
Support-gunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 22:46    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

* New sounds
* New recoil-system
* The AT-4 has been tweaked
* Engineers can drop ammoboxes
x1zt
Knifed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 05:03    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Är det bara jag eller såg bottarna sjukt smarta ut?
2. Skjuta ner helisar med pskott.
Vad blir nästa trend..?
Czar
IFAV

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:30    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

x1zt wrote:
Är det bara jag eller såg bottarna sjukt smarta ut?

Tja, allt är ju som bekant relativt... Wink

Det är inte Lett, men det är Balt.
SittinDuck
VIP Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 18:32    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Det måste vara eftertexterna som det frågas efter? De var sjukt bra...såg mitt nick, klart det bästa med filmen Laughing
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Information
Jump to: