silentheroes.se Forum Index silentheroes.se
A mod for Battlefield 1942 and World in Conflict

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The time now is Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:08
All times are UTC + 2 (DST in action)
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Maps
Battle of Britain
Moderators: Team SH
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
dhiggs
New-spawned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 13:59    Post subject:  Battle of Britain   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Being english myself, I love this level, and it is the ONLY ONE which SilentHeroes doesn't support!!!!!! So the best thing i think you can do at the moment is convert it for the silentheroes mod. (I also think you should put in Apache helicopters but thats kinda off topic).
Czar
IFAV

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 16:38    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

Being an air-combat map, it's a bit superflous, SH not being known for it's dogfights/air-combat operations.

I won't touch the Apache.

A possible idea!

Battle of Britain, converted to SH as a "Air Mobile" scenario... Sweden attacking a norwegian air defence area with a bunch of Helis (and maybe a few boats, but that might be pushing it).

Only two or three attack helis per team (Advantage: Sweden with three Sixteens, Norway with a Single Tiger B and two Tiger A:s), Sweden with two or so Hkp 14 Mobile Spawnpoints, a few elevens and a pair of Nines, versus some (no more than three) norwegian Gepards and one or two CV 9030's and Light Vehicles (IFAV's).
Swedens mission: Destroy the Norwegian AD command (the factory) and the AA gun/missile sites (AA guns).

Needed props: Missiles for the AA sites, just stockpiled, to be used against aircraft (and not ingame). The AAA Guns should be upped against helis.

Factory might need a workover to make a plausible Air Defence Command...

Tactical situation would be the Swedes dependant on mobile spawns and spawnflags, as well as stolen vehicles, to supress the enemy air defence long enough for the Commanches to do their job.

This is just a concept idea, so it needs input, good, bad and ugly.

Det är inte Lett, men det är Balt.
likwit
New-spawned

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 19:20    Post subject:   Mark this post and the followings unread 

I like that idea. Would be a nice map imo.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » SilentHeroes Projects » SilentHeroes - A Battlefield 1942 MOD » SH: Maps
Jump to: