SilentHeroes Forums

Full Version: Downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything you need to play SilentHeroes. Tested with Windows 10.

Download: SilentHeroes 1.2 + Custom maps + BF1942 (2GB) - (Mirror)

Custom maps (included in zip above):
Chips custom maps
All custom maps

More downloads: here
Server list: http://master.bf1942.sk/

Issues & solutions:
- You might have to enable DirectPlay
- Fov fix for widescreen monitors

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Add to that:

I edited my video.con file under: \Battlefield 1942\Mods\bf1942\Settings\Profiles\Custom

To says:

game.setGameDisplayMode 1920 1080 32 60

and have the line:

renderer.fieldOfView 1.33333

Then I put the file as read-only to stop BF from reverting any changes.

Full example of my Video.con file below:

Quote:rem *** Generated ***

game.setGameDisplayMode 1920 1080 32 60
game.setDetailTexture 5
game.setShadows 1
game.setEnvironmentMapping 1
game.setGraphicsQuality 2
game.setLightmaps 0
game.setRenderWhenSpawnMenu 1
game.setMenuViewdistance 100
game.setEffectsQuality 3
game.setPerformance 0

renderer.fieldOfView 1.33333

The following link will also have useful information: http://www.widescreengaming.net/wiki/Battlefield_1942
Had to activate DirectPlay in Windows Features to get it to run on win10.
Get download in bitlife browser. I conceive the design and game style holds good features.
At a certain point we have all been forced to bear pranksters, and there are likewise times when we will in general overlook who a number has a place with. At the point when Switzerland Mobile Database confronted with these situations, everything we do is trust and supplicate we get to the base of this puzzle by whatever implies conceivable. With the online assets accessible nowadays, 

This issue on obscure numbers would now be able to be tended to with the new echnology called the opposite PDA query administration. 

This catalog works especially like a regular landline posting, just in the contrary way and it is likewise a whole lot more intelligent. The converse PDA query administration looks into names and subtleties on a specific number, while in an ordinary telephone posting you search for a name to get a contact number. The explanation behind the origin of this new innovation is the way that cell numbers can't be situated in any open posting as it isn't viewed as open area. With the expanding number of individuals who presently use mobile phones in regular day to day existence, from the time they go to work until they return home, and in wherever else they go, there has been a disturbing need to realize who is on the other line. 

Almost certainly, you would need to know whether the last call your life partner to the kitchen is to be sure his old companion right? In those days, the best way to know is by calling the number and inquire. Imagine a scenario where you were simply being neurotic and your charges aren't right. That will absolutely put a split on the trust you have in the relationship. 

With the opposite phone query, to have all the data you need on an obscure number, you can save yourself of the hazard and uneasiness of following your mate or asking who is on the other line by running the riddle number in the converse cell number catalog. Whatever reason you may have in utilizing this new innovation, you will positively have no issues on getting what you have to know.